Rohit Gurunath Sharma(born 30 April 1987) is an Indian international cricketer, who also plays for Mumbai in domestic cricket and the skipper of Indian Premier League(IPL) team Mumbai Indians(MI). He is also the vice-captain of the Indian team in ODI format. He is a right-handed opening batsman and occasionally bowls right arm off breaker. Rohit is the only batsman in the world to score 3 double century in ODI format. In this process, he made some crazy fans and these crazy fans are always curious to know about Rohit Sharma Net Worth, how much Rohit Sharma earns, Rohit Sharma car collection, Rohit Sharma house, and Rohit Sharma luxurious lifestyle.
Rohit Sharma Net Worth, Car, House, Wife, Lifestyle
Rohit Sharma Net Worth
Rohit Sharma is one of the highest paid Indian Cricketer. Rohit Sharma Net Worth includes IPL salary, remuneration income from BCCI, Match fees, Brand Endorsement fees. Rohit Sharma net worth raised after his best performance in last few years in every format of cricket. Rohit Sharma income and net Worth has seen a hike of 50% in last few years. So here we have listed a table of Rohit Sharma Net Worth for his die heart fans.
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 124.8 Crores|
|Personal properties||Rs. 88.5 Crores|
|Test Match Fee||Rs. 15 Lakhs ($23,000)|
|ODI Match Fee||Rs. 7 Lakhs($10,000)|
|T20 Match Fee||Rs. 3 Lakhs ($4500)|
|Brand Endorsement||Rs. 7.2 Crores|
|IPL Fee Per Season||Rs. 4 Crores|
|Cars Owned – 04||Rs. 5.6 Crores|
Rohit Sharma Net Worth Growth Estimate
Rohit Sharma net worth is expected to grow exponentially fast in near future as the brand value and performance of Rohit are increasing day by day. Thus Rohit Sharma net worth is likely to grow around a hike of 45%.
Rohit Sharma LifeStyle
Rohit was born on 30 April 1987 in Nagpur, Maharashtra to Purnima Sharma and Gurunath Sharma. He has a younger brother named Vishal Sharma. His father worked as a caretaker of a warehouse and his mother is a housewife. In childhood, he lived with his grandpa and uncles rather than with his parents due to his father’s less income.
Rohit passed his 12th from Swami Vivekanand International School, Mumbai. In 1999, At the age of 13, Rohit attended a cricket camp and his uncle paid his fees. That camp’s coach Dinesh Lad saw the hidden talent of him and asked him to join Swami Vivekananda School where he was cricket coach. But due to money problem, Rohit refused. Later Mr. Lad arranged Rohit scholarship to study in the school and he mentored him.
Due to his brilliant knocks in Indian U-19 team, Rohit was selected for India-A team in 2006 to play a match against New Zeland. He made his first international debut in ODI against Ireland on 23 June 2007. Later that year, September 19 he made his T20I debut against England in the first T20 world cup and that match was also memorable for Yuvraj’s 6 sixes in an over to Stuart Broad. Rohit made his Test debut on 6 November 2013 against West Indies.
Rohit Sharma House
Rohit Sharma House is also included in his net worth. Rohit lives in Worli, Mumbai and bought his Luxurious house in 2015. Estimated Value of this house is around 30 cr.
Rohit Sharma Car Collection
Rohit Sharma is very fond of Cars. Rohit Sharma car collection is quite large. He owns the few of the best Luxury cars in the World. Rohit Sharma Car Collection includes some popular brands like,
- Mercedes Benz
Rohit Sharma Wife
In 2015 Rohit announced his engagement with his childhood friend Ritika Sajdeh. The couple tied the knot on 13 December 2015.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Rohit Sharma:
- He is popular by his nickname Hitman.
- He belongs to a Marathi Hindu family.
- He knows and can speak Telugu as his mother is from South India.
- Rohit holds the record of scoring three double hundreds in ODI cricket.
- He is the highest individual run scorer in an ODI cricket, he scored 264 runs against Sri Lanka at Eden Garden, Kolkatta on 13 November 2014.
- He holds the record for most runs from boundaries in an innings by scoring 186 runs just from fours and sixes.
- He also holds the record of most numbers of fours in an ODI innings i.e. 33 fours.
- He with AB de Villiers and Chris Gayle holds the record for most number of sixes in an ODI innings i.e 16 sixes.
- He is the second Indian cricketer after Suresh Raina to score a century each in the all three formats of cricket.
- He broke the 36-year-old record of West Indies legend Viv Richard’s highest score by a visiting batsman against Australia in Australia.Richard scored 153* in 1989-90 and Rohit broke this record on 12 January 2016 by scoring 171*.
- During Playing for IPL team Deccan Chargers he took a Hat-trick wicket against Mumbai Indians.
- He is the second leading run scorer in IPL after Suresh Raina and between one of the few batsman who scored 4000 runs in IPL.
- Under his Captaincy, Mumbai Indians won IPL thrice i.e in 2013, 2015 and 2017.
Watch Below Video of Rohit Sharma’s Life Style
This data provided by us is an estimated net worth of Rohit Sharma and if any reader finds any issues regarding Rohit Sharma Net Worth then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.