Lionel Messi Net Worth, Car, House, Girl Friend, Lifestyle
Lionel Andres Messing(born 24 June 1987) is an Argentine footballer who plays for the Argentina Senior Team. He also plays for Spanish club FC Barcelona as a forward player. He is one of the best footballer in the world. Also, he is one of the richest sports person in the world. He is the only player in history to win 5 FIFA Ballon d’Or award for which he won four consecutively(2009-2012,2015). He also won 4 European Golden Shoes. In 2016 he took retirement from the Argentina national team after their loss to Chile in Copa America Centenario final. But later he changed his mind, reversed his decision and joined the team again.
Lionel Messi Net Worth
He is the highest paid soccer player in the world. Lionel Messi Net Worth includes all League Salaries, Remuneration income From FC Barcelona and Argentina Football Board, Brand Endorsement fee etc.His net worth has a significant gain in last few years.
Also, Check For AB De Villiers Net Worth.
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs.2878 Crore ( $450 milion)|
|Annual Income||Rs.280 Crore($44milion)|
|Personal properties||Rs.578 Crore($89milion)|
|Brand Endorsement fees||Rs.200 Crore($31milion)|
|Cars Owned-14||Rs.51 Crore ($8milion)|
Lionel Messi House
Messi has two houses. One is in his hometown Rosario, Argentina and another one in Barcelona, Spain. His Barcelona house is designed like a Football stadium and its net value is around 350cr.
Lionel Messi Car Collection
Lionel Messi cars collection is quite large. He owns world’s top car brands. His collection includes Audi R8 Spyder, Maserati, Bently, Ferrari F430 Spider, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz etc.
Also, Check For AB De Villiers Car Collection.
Lionel Messi Girlfriend & Love Life
He is in a relationship with his hometown girl and childhood friend Antonella Roccuzzo. After keeping their love life secret for several years, they finally told it to the public in 2009. They have two sons named Thiago, born on 2012 and Mateo, born on 2015. On 30 June 2017, the couple get married at a luxury hotel in Rosario.
Lionel Messi Lifestyle & Early Life
He was born to Jorge Horacio Messi and Celia Maria Cuccittini in Rosario, Santa Fe Province, Argentina. He has two elder brothers named Rodrigo and Matias and a younger sister named Maria Sol. They belong to a poor family. His father was a worker in the near Steel Factory and his mother was a part-time Cleaner.
At the age of 5, he joined local club Grandoli. His Coach at that club was none other than his father. At the age of 6, he joined Rosario Club and was playing for the team ‘Newel’s Old Boys’. Due to their good performance, the team lose only a single match in 4 years and named as ‘The machine of 87’.
At the age of 11, he was diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency. Despite being a great player, he wasn’t offered help by the local clubs for his treatment and the family couldn’t afford the money for his treatment. At that point, Carles Rexach, the Sporting Director of FC Barcelona paid his bills and later Messi moved to Spain and trained at the youth academy. Now he is one of the best football players in the world.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Lionel Messi:
- His nickname is Leo.
- He made his League debut on 16 October 2004 against RCD Espanyol at the age of 17 and made his first goal against Albacete on 1 May 2005.
- He received his Spanish citizenship in September 2005.
- In 2006-07 season of El Classico, he scored a hat-trick and became the youngest player ever to do so in this fixture.
- At the age of 18, he made his debut in the Argentina senior team against Hungary.
- In 2008 Bejing Olympics, Messi helped Argentina team to won Gold Medal.
- At the age of 22, Messi won his first Ballon d’Or and FIFA player of the year.
- He scored his first international hat-trick against Switzerland in February 2012.
- He helped Barcelona to win 29 Champions Trophies including 8 La Logs,4 UEFA Champions League titles and 5 Copa del Rey.
- He has a tattoo of his mother on his left shoulder.
- His rivalry with Christian Ronaldo is one of the best rivalries in the sport’s history.
Watch Below Video of Lionel Messi’s Life Style